More than a million people braved soggy weather Sunday, lining London's Thames River to glimpse the slight Sovereign as she floated by on her gilded barge during a parade of boats, and the rain couldn't dampen a historic day. Here's a look at Queen Elizabeth's "happy and glorious" Diamond Jubilee in pictures.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The 7 best Halloween-themed editorial cartoons
Subscribe to the Week