More than a million people braved soggy weather Sunday, lining London's Thames River to glimpse the slight Sovereign as she floated by on her gilded barge during a parade of boats, and the rain couldn't dampen a historic day. Here's a look at Queen Elizabeth's "happy and glorious" Diamond Jubilee in pictures.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week