How lab-grown meat will change the way you eat
Slate's Elizabeth Weingarten takes a look at five frontiers in the future of food
Are Americans ready for the lab-grown hamburger? To curb meat demands, scientists are working on a meat-like product born from a petri dish.
CC BY: jonfeinstein/ www.jonfeinstein.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Why America needs more billionaires
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
Subscribe to the Week