How lab-grown meat will change the way you eat
Slate's Elizabeth Weingarten takes a look at five frontiers in the future of food
Are Americans ready for the lab-grown hamburger? To curb meat demands, scientists are working on a meat-like product born from a petri dish.
CC BY: jonfeinstein/ www.jonfeinstein.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 10 things you need to know today: September 23, 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
Subscribe to the Week