Celebrities usually learn to be tight-lipped in interviews, but that's not always so with their tweets. Whether they're sparring with haters, like Chris Brown did, or just revealing their own cluelessness, these celebrities prove they're just as infallible as the rest of us. Click through for a look at missives the famous tweeters probably wish they had never sent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
Subscribe to the Week