Celebrities usually learn to be tight-lipped in interviews, but that's not always so with their tweets. Whether they're sparring with haters, like Chris Brown did, or just revealing their own cluelessness, these celebrities prove they're just as infallible as the rest of us. Click through for a look at missives the famous tweeters probably wish they had never sent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to make corn dogs
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
Subscribe to the Week