How cops could prevent murder by monitoring our web searches
Forget Minority Report's crime-predicting psychics. Real-life cops could potentially stop crime simply by snooping through would-be killers' Google data
Google hit a milestone in May, when it attracted more than 1 billion unique visitors to its websites, even if it lags behind Facebook and Microsoft in another key metric.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- California's epic drought
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
Subscribe to the Week