How cops could prevent murder by monitoring our web searches
Forget Minority Report's crime-predicting psychics. Real-life cops could potentially stop crime simply by snooping through would-be killers' Google data
Google hit a milestone in May, when it attracted more than 1 billion unique visitors to its websites, even if it lags behind Facebook and Microsoft in another key metric.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How Captain America won over China
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
8 Facebook misfires that ruined lives
Subscribe to the Week