Do kids turn out differently if their parents are gay?
Mark Regnerus at Slate delves into a provocative question that underlies America's marriage-equality debate
Real-life gay dads Todd Koch and Cooper Smith play with their kids in a Father's Day ad for JCPenney.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
When Americans banned Christmas
- It ain't easy being green in the world's most polluted city
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
Subscribe to the Week