Do kids turn out differently if their parents are gay?
Mark Regnerus at Slate delves into a provocative question that underlies America's marriage-equality debate
Real-life gay dads Todd Koch and Cooper Smith play with their kids in a Father's Day ad for JCPenney.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
- 5 innovative uses for baking soda
- 10 innovative furniture designs that brilliantly save you space
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- The battle over e-cigarettes
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
Subscribe to the Week