The secret to Southwest Airlines' success
The budget airline manages to turn a profit, year after year after year. How?
Southwest is suffering the worst kind of PR for a discount airline: Grounded, damaged planes. One jet was forced into an emergency landing and three others had surface cracks.
CC BY: JerandSar Gimbel
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- How Democrats might goad the GOP into shutting down the government
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
Subscribe to the Week