OOD DAY FOR:
A study finds that heavy drinking, smoking, drug use, and overeating do not affect a man's sperm count. [TIME]
Google Street View unveils plans to expand its maps to include photographs of popular hiking trails. [GOOD]
Arts and crafts
A 5-year-old Australian painting prodigy opens her second solo New York City art show. [Gothamist]
BAD DAY FOR:
A new analysis finds that female doctors earn an average of $12,194 less per year than their male counterparts. [Newser]
The King of R&B
The IRS reports that R. Kelly stopped paying his taxes in 2005, and owes about $4.8 million. [Business Insider]
A man allegedly attempts to rob a Virginia Walmart, only to get hit by his own getaway truck during the botched escape attempt. [Consumerist]
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What The Americans gets wrong about Russian spies
Subscribe to the Week