ran and six world powers — the U.S, Russia, China, Britain, France, and Germany — are meeting in Moscow Monday in an attempt to reach an elusive compromise on Tehran's nuclear activities. Diplomats say this could be the last of such talks and if no compromise is reached, it's unclear how things will proceed. Tehran insists its nuclear activities are for peaceful purposes only and has asked that sanctions against it be eased. Diplomats says the six powers are unlikely to lift existing sanctions but are willing to compromise in other ways.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- 'Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- The executioners' lament
- What makes a word the word of the year?
Subscribe to the Week