Former Rutgers University student Dharun Ravi, 20, (pictured) was released from jail Tuesday, after serving 20 days of a 30-day sentence. Rhavi was found guilty of bias intimidation for using a webcam in 2010 to stream his gay roommate Tyler Clementi's private encounter with another man. Clementi later committed suicide after learning of Ravi's actions.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to save Meet the Press
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
Subscribe to the Week