Former Rutgers University student Dharun Ravi, 20, (pictured) was released from jail Tuesday, after serving 20 days of a 30-day sentence. Rhavi was found guilty of bias intimidation for using a webcam in 2010 to stream his gay roommate Tyler Clementi's private encounter with another man. Clementi later committed suicide after learning of Ravi's actions.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How I lost all my money
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week