Have scientists finally cured the Ebola virus?
A generation of Americans grew up terrified of the gut-liquefying disease, says Katy Waldman at Slate. Soon, they might be able to rest easy
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- The impossible promise at the heart of Scotland's campaign for independence
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
Subscribe to the Week