Two party officials told Reuters on Tuesday that representatives from three Greek political parties planned to meet to discuss policy issues and the make-up of a cabinet in a new government. The conservative New Democracy, which won Sunday's election, has been holding talks with the PASOK Socialists and the smaller, moderate Democratic Left party in an effort to form a government.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Why America needs more billionaires
Subscribe to the Week