Two party officials told Reuters on Tuesday that representatives from three Greek political parties planned to meet to discuss policy issues and the make-up of a cabinet in a new government. The conservative New Democracy, which won Sunday's election, has been holding talks with the PASOK Socialists and the smaller, moderate Democratic Left party in an effort to form a government.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
Subscribe to the Week