Two party officials told Reuters on Tuesday that representatives from three Greek political parties planned to meet to discuss policy issues and the make-up of a cabinet in a new government. The conservative New Democracy, which won Sunday's election, has been holding talks with the PASOK Socialists and the smaller, moderate Democratic Left party in an effort to form a government.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The girl who wouldn't die
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The little-known police department that guards the White House
Subscribe to the Week