Two party officials told Reuters on Tuesday that representatives from three Greek political parties planned to meet to discuss policy issues and the make-up of a cabinet in a new government. The conservative New Democracy, which won Sunday's election, has been holding talks with the PASOK Socialists and the smaller, moderate Democratic Left party in an effort to form a government.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week