Luka Rocco Magnotta — the Canadian porn actor suspected of killing and dismembering Montreal college student Lin Jun, and then mailing out his body parts to different places — has pleaded not guilty to all the charges against him, including first-degree murder and defiling a corpse. Magnotta was extradited from Germany on Monday after an international manhunt for the 29-year-old ended in Berlin.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week