Luka Rocco Magnotta — the Canadian porn actor suspected of killing and dismembering Montreal college student Lin Jun, and then mailing out his body parts to different places — has pleaded not guilty to all the charges against him, including first-degree murder and defiling a corpse. Magnotta was extradited from Germany on Monday after an international manhunt for the 29-year-old ended in Berlin.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
Subscribe to the Week