Luka Rocco Magnotta — the Canadian porn actor suspected of killing and dismembering Montreal college student Lin Jun, and then mailing out his body parts to different places — has pleaded not guilty to all the charges against him, including first-degree murder and defiling a corpse. Magnotta was extradited from Germany on Monday after an international manhunt for the 29-year-old ended in Berlin.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Girls on Film: Belle is one of the most groundbreaking, joyous movies of the summer
- 10 things you need to know today: August 30, 2014
- Barack Obama's futile attempt to be a modern-day George Washington
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
Subscribe to the Week