Luka Rocco Magnotta — the Canadian porn actor suspected of killing and dismembering Montreal college student Lin Jun, and then mailing out his body parts to different places — has pleaded not guilty to all the charges against him, including first-degree murder and defiling a corpse. Magnotta was extradited from Germany on Monday after an international manhunt for the 29-year-old ended in Berlin.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- What the media gets wrong about Jeb Bush
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week