n Tuesday, JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon testified before the House Financial Services Committee about a large multi-billion trading loss that has sparked worries that mega-banks on Wall Street continue to pose a threat to the broader economy. Dimon dismissed concerns that JPMorgan was "too big to fail," saying, "I don't think there's any chance we're going to fail."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- How Captain America won over China
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- 3 ways elephants and neuroscience can help you make better decisions
Subscribe to the Week