ottie Sandusky, wife of the 68-year-old former Penn State assistant football coach charged with sexually abusing 10 boys over a 15-year period, took the stand Tuesday to defend her husband. She said she never saw husband Jerry Sandusky do anything inappropriate with the alleged victims, calling one of the boys "demanding and conniving," and another "very clingy."
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' 'white Santa' claim
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How the budget deal could pave the way for immigration reform
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- 10 things you need to know today: December 13, 2013
- The Black Death is back
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- What one thing can determine whether or not you're successful in life?
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
Subscribe to the Week