Dottie Sandusky, wife of the 68-year-old former Penn State assistant football coach charged with sexually abusing 10 boys over a 15-year period, took the stand Tuesday to defend her husband. She said she never saw husband Jerry Sandusky do anything inappropriate with the alleged victims, calling one of the boys "demanding and conniving," and another "very clingy."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
Subscribe to the Week