Dottie Sandusky, wife of the 68-year-old former Penn State assistant football coach charged with sexually abusing 10 boys over a 15-year period, took the stand Tuesday to defend her husband. She said she never saw husband Jerry Sandusky do anything inappropriate with the alleged victims, calling one of the boys "demanding and conniving," and another "very clingy."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week