Dottie Sandusky, wife of the 68-year-old former Penn State assistant football coach charged with sexually abusing 10 boys over a 15-year period, took the stand Tuesday to defend her husband. She said she never saw husband Jerry Sandusky do anything inappropriate with the alleged victims, calling one of the boys "demanding and conniving," and another "very clingy."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- The danger of the Democrats' lack of desperation
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
Subscribe to the Week