Dottie Sandusky, wife of the 68-year-old former Penn State assistant football coach charged with sexually abusing 10 boys over a 15-year period, took the stand Tuesday to defend her husband. She said she never saw husband Jerry Sandusky do anything inappropriate with the alleged victims, calling one of the boys "demanding and conniving," and another "very clingy."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
Subscribe to the Week