London police says WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is subject to arrest for breaking the terms of his bail. Assange is wanted for questioning in Sweden over 2010 sexual abuse allegations and has been fighting extradition for a year and a half. He is now seeking political asylum in Ecuador and is currently under the protection of the Ecuadoran embassy in London. His bail conditions stipulate that he must spend every night at the home of a supporter near London.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- California's epic drought
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week