London police says WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is subject to arrest for breaking the terms of his bail. Assange is wanted for questioning in Sweden over 2010 sexual abuse allegations and has been fighting extradition for a year and a half. He is now seeking political asylum in Ecuador and is currently under the protection of the Ecuadoran embassy in London. His bail conditions stipulate that he must spend every night at the home of a supporter near London.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make corn dogs
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- For the GOP, gay marriage could be the most important issue in 2016
Subscribe to the Week