London police says WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is subject to arrest for breaking the terms of his bail. Assange is wanted for questioning in Sweden over 2010 sexual abuse allegations and has been fighting extradition for a year and a half. He is now seeking political asylum in Ecuador and is currently under the protection of the Ecuadoran embassy in London. His bail conditions stipulate that he must spend every night at the home of a supporter near London.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week