London police says WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is subject to arrest for breaking the terms of his bail. Assange is wanted for questioning in Sweden over 2010 sexual abuse allegations and has been fighting extradition for a year and a half. He is now seeking political asylum in Ecuador and is currently under the protection of the Ecuadoran embassy in London. His bail conditions stipulate that he must spend every night at the home of a supporter near London.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
Subscribe to the Week