Is Mitt Romney's Mormonism his secret weapon?
Romney doesn't want to talk about his religion, says John Dickerson at Slate. But fellow Mormons say his faith is what would make him an especially effective president
Mitt Romney might be forging ahead of Obama because of the stalled economy: At least 67 percent of respondents in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania say the country's still in a recession, and that's bad news for the president.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
Subscribe to the Week