Is Mitt Romney's Mormonism his secret weapon?
Romney doesn't want to talk about his religion, says John Dickerson at Slate. But fellow Mormons say his faith is what would make him an especially effective president
Mitt Romney might be forging ahead of Obama because of the stalled economy: At least 67 percent of respondents in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania say the country's still in a recession, and that's bad news for the president.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
When Americans banned Christmas
Subscribe to the Week