Is Mitt Romney's Mormonism his secret weapon?
Romney doesn't want to talk about his religion, says John Dickerson at Slate. But fellow Mormons say his faith is what would make him an especially effective president
Mitt Romney might be forging ahead of Obama because of the stalled economy: At least 67 percent of respondents in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania say the country's still in a recession, and that's bad news for the president.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Surviving a plane crash
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Ted Cruz and the most cynical, despicable political stunt of the year
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- When men who abstain from pre-marital sex get married
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: The man who would be caliph
- Everything you need to master Chinese cooking
- The greatest sniper duel in history is a myth
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week