They sure grow up fast. It seems like only yesterday when Prince William was hiding behind his mother's skirt to escape the lenses of press photographers. From his first steps to his marriage to Kate Middleton last year, we've watched William, son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana, grow up before our eyes. Now Prince William is turning 30 on Thursday. Here, a look back in photos...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week