They sure grow up fast. It seems like only yesterday when Prince William was hiding behind his mother's skirt to escape the lenses of press photographers. From his first steps to his marriage to Kate Middleton last year, we've watched William, son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana, grow up before our eyes. Now Prince William is turning 30 on Thursday. Here, a look back in photos...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How Rand Paul's GOP opponents will use his minority outreach against him
Subscribe to the Week