akistan's ruling party, Pakistan People's Party, has nominated party loyalist Makhdoom Shahabuddin to replace ousted Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani. The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday to oust Gilani for contempt of court, after he refused to launch a corruption case against President Asif Ali Zardari. Just after Shahabuddin was nominated, he was served with an arrest warrant related to a drug importing scandal, indicating that more political turmoil is on the horizon.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- 'You and I' vs. 'You and me'
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 10 works of literature that were exceptionally hard to write
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
Subscribe to the Week