Your tweets are about to get longer
Farhard Manjoo celebrates the death of Twitter's 140-character limit
Judging from the language they use in their 140-character dispatches, Twitter users aren't as happy today as they were in early 2009, researchers say.
Mike Kepka/San Francisco Chronicle/Corbis
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
Subscribe to the Week