"If you have ever been the guilty recipient of puppy-dog eyes when refusing to share a slice of cake with your dog," says Martha De Lacey at Britain's The Daily Mail, "now there is a solution to the problem: Pupcakes." A baker in England has whisked together dog-friendly ingredients like gluten-free flour to create these cupcakes — which are topped with a doggy treat. Here, a pictorial guide to seven other people foods made for dogs:
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
- How I cut my family's budget by $1,000
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week