erry Sandusky's adopted son, Matt, said through his attorney Thursday that he is also a victim of the former Penn State assistant football coach's sexual abuse. The junior Sandusky said he had considered testifying for the prosecution, and his attorneys even arranged a meeting with him, the prosecutors, and investigators. The child rape case, in which Sandusky faces accusations of sexual abuse involving 10 alleged victims, is wrapping up, and is now in the hands of the jury. Sandusky maintains that he is innocent.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- A good night's sleep gives you an edge at work
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- The executioners' lament
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week