erry Sandusky's adopted son, Matt, said through his attorney Thursday that he is also a victim of the former Penn State assistant football coach's sexual abuse. The junior Sandusky said he had considered testifying for the prosecution, and his attorneys even arranged a meeting with him, the prosecutors, and investigators. The child rape case, in which Sandusky faces accusations of sexual abuse involving 10 alleged victims, is wrapping up, and is now in the hands of the jury. Sandusky maintains that he is innocent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week