he Miami Heat beat the Oklahoma City Thunder, 121-106, to win the NBA Finals on Thursday night in Miami. It was an especially sweet victory for LeBron James, who had 26 points, 11 rebounds, and 13 assists in the decisive Game 5 of the series. The No. 1 draft pick in 2003, straight from high school, James famously left the Cleveland Cavaliers two years ago to pursue a championship ring in Miami, with fellow stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. They lost their shot last year, falling to the Dallas Mavericks in six games.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- The executioners' lament
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
- 5 reasons child pageants are bad for kids
Subscribe to the Week