nline donations continue to pour in for Karen Klein, the New York bus monitor who was brutally bullied by middle school kids. A video of Klein, a 68-year-old grandmother, being harassed went viral, spurring outrage and support. More than $450,000 has been raised for Klein through the crowd-funding site Indiegogo. The original goal was to raise just a few thousand dollars to send Klein on vacation.
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
Did God have a wife?
- The 2014 World Cup draw: Team U.S.A. is screwed
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week