What will the kitchen of the future look like?
You may have heard that we'll soon seal meat in sous-vide vacuum baths and make weird foams using whipped cream canisters. But will we really?
Kitchen of the future
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- 6 simple steps for making millions on a crappy horror movie
Subscribe to the Week