ObamaCare court decision expected this week
Protests for and against ObamaCare outside the Supreme Court in March: The justices' decision is expected anytime between now and June 29.
Mark Wilson/Getty Images
he Supreme Court is expected to rule this week on the constitutionality of President Obama's health care reform act. The central issue is whether Congress can mandate that individuals buy health insurance. A decision could come as early as Monday.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week