ObamaCare court decision expected this week
Protests for and against ObamaCare outside the Supreme Court in March: The justices' decision is expected anytime between now and June 29.
Mark Wilson/Getty Images
The Supreme Court is expected to rule this week on the constitutionality of President Obama's health care reform act. The central issue is whether Congress can mandate that individuals buy health insurance. A decision could come as early as Monday.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
Subscribe to the Week