ObamaCare court decision expected this week
Protests for and against ObamaCare outside the Supreme Court in March: The justices' decision is expected anytime between now and June 29.
Mark Wilson/Getty Images
The Supreme Court is expected to rule this week on the constitutionality of President Obama's health care reform act. The central issue is whether Congress can mandate that individuals buy health insurance. A decision could come as early as Monday.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
Subscribe to the Week