ObamaCare court decision expected this week
Protests for and against ObamaCare outside the Supreme Court in March: The justices' decision is expected anytime between now and June 29.
Mark Wilson/Getty Images
The Supreme Court is expected to rule this week on the constitutionality of President Obama's health care reform act. The central issue is whether Congress can mandate that individuals buy health insurance. A decision could come as early as Monday.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week