ObamaCare court decision expected this week
Protests for and against ObamaCare outside the Supreme Court in March: The justices' decision is expected anytime between now and June 29.
Mark Wilson/Getty Images
The Supreme Court is expected to rule this week on the constitutionality of President Obama's health care reform act. The central issue is whether Congress can mandate that individuals buy health insurance. A decision could come as early as Monday.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week