ropical storm Debby brought torrential rain to Florida Monday. Debby has been slow moving, making flooding a bigger threat than wind. Residents in low-lying areas around the crook of Florida's elbow are being urged to evacuate. The storm is fairly stationary, and its center is far off the coast in the Gulf of Mexico, but even so, it has managed to spawn isolated tornadoes that have left at least one person dead.
- The man who sued his wife for birthing an ugly baby
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
Subscribe to the Week