he typical American woman spends about $100 per month on cosmetics. Now, Japanese beauty biz player Cle de Peau Beaute is graciously allowing her to spend a whole lot more. The company's proposed new moisturizer, La Creme, will cost upwards of $13,000 for a 50-gram jar (less than 2 ounces). That's five times more expensive than gold. The company is only producing three jars of the elite goo, which will come in handmade crystal-and-platinum containers and be hawked by actress Amanda Seyfried. Source: Stylist
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How Lululemon went sour
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- The 12 weirdest animal penises on Earth [Updated]
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- The hotel of enlightenment
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
Subscribe to the Week