uring an appearance on Good Morning America Tuesday, Rielle Hunter, girlfriend to former presidential candidate John Edwards, said that the couple has ended their relationship. "We are a family, but as of the end of last week, John Edwards and I are no longer a couple," Hunter said, adding that the two plan to continue raising their daughter, 4-year-old Quinn, together. Hunter, whose book What Really Happened: John Edwards, Our Daughter and Me is out today, declined to specify the reason for the break-up, but did say that "media scrutiny" put a strain on the romance.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 10 things you need to know today: March 10, 2014
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Pics or it didn't happen: Millennials are a bunch of selfie-loving skeptics
Subscribe to the Week