erry Sandusky's adopted son Matt revealed to police that his father sexually abused him for several years, according to a 29-minute secret police interview that was conducted during Sandusky's child sex-abuse trial and obtained by NBC News. Matt Sandusky, 33, says that he once fled the Sandusky home in fear of his father, and also claims that he would cower "in a fetal position" in order to avoid him at night. According to the police tapes, Matt says his father would enter his bedroom at night, "blow raspberries" on his stomach, and rub up against his genitals. He claims that he can't remember whether his father ever actually engaged in sex acts with him: "As of this time, I don't recall that." Prior to the interview, Matt had publicly stood by his father, even showing up on the first day of testimony alongside the rest of the Sandusky family. Jerry Sandusky was found guilty on 45 of 48 child sex-abuse charges on Friday, and faces hundreds of years in prison for molesting 10 boys over 15 years.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- Marco Rubio wants his conservative cred back
Subscribe to the Week