OOD DAY FOR:
Spicing up your life
The Spice Girls officially announce the London premiere of Viva Forever!, a musical based on the girl group's greatest hits. [BuzzFeed]
Uggie, the Jack Russell terrier best known for his role in the Oscar-winning film The Artist, plants his paw prints on Hollywood's walk of fame. [The Frisky]
Protecting "The Brow"
Kentucky basketball phenomenon Anthony Davis, who is widely expected to be the top pick in Thursday's NBA draft, trademarks his famous unibrow by calling dibs on the phrases "Fear The Brow" and "Raise The Brow." [The Daily What]
BAD DAY FOR:
A Tennessee man is kicked out of a Kenny Chesney concert for causing "confusion" after other fans mistake him for the country singer. [Death & Taxes]
An L.A. landlord is in trouble with the law for allegedly dividing a three-apartment triplex into 44 separate units. [Consumerist]
A New Jersey woman sues a little-leaguer for $150,000 after his errant throw hits her in the face during practice. [TIME]
For more winners and losers see: Good day, bad day: June 25, 2012
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week