GOOD DAY FOR:
Spicing up your life
The Spice Girls officially announce the London premiere of Viva Forever!, a musical based on the girl group's greatest hits. [BuzzFeed]
Uggie, the Jack Russell terrier best known for his role in the Oscar-winning film The Artist, plants his paw prints on Hollywood's walk of fame. [The Frisky]
Protecting "The Brow"
Kentucky basketball phenomenon Anthony Davis, who is widely expected to be the top pick in Thursday's NBA draft, trademarks his famous unibrow by calling dibs on the phrases "Fear The Brow" and "Raise The Brow." [The Daily What]
BAD DAY FOR:
A Tennessee man is kicked out of a Kenny Chesney concert for causing "confusion" after other fans mistake him for the country singer. [Death & Taxes]
An L.A. landlord is in trouble with the law for allegedly dividing a three-apartment triplex into 44 separate units. [Consumerist]
A New Jersey woman sues a little-leaguer for $150,000 after his errant throw hits her in the face during practice. [TIME]
For more winners and losers see: Good day, bad day: June 25, 2012
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week