ora Ephron, the prodigious screenwriter, filmmaker, and director best known for hits like When Harry Met Sally and Sleepless in Seattle, has passed away at age 71 following a long bout with leukemia. Word of her deteriorating condition spread quickly over Twitter after her friend and celebrity columnist Liz Smith penned what appeared to be an obituary, which has since been taken down. Her condition was subsequently confirmed by her book publisher late Tuesday.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 7 stories to ruin your childhood love of Disneyland
Subscribe to the Week