yrian state media reports that gunmen attacked a pro-Assad TV station in Ikhbariya, south of Damascus, killing seven. Hours before the alleged attack, President Bashar al-Assad said the country was in "a real state of war."
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week