he Miami-Dade County Medical Examiner reported Wednesday that Rudy Eugene wasn't on the synthetic drugs known as "bath salts" when he chewed off much of a homeless man's face in a gruesome, naked frenzy last month that was dubbed the "Zombie Attack." Police shot Eugene dead on the scene when he refused to cooperate. The only substance he tested positive for was marijuana.
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 10 things you need to know today: December 4, 2013
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Who will get screwed in Detroit's bankruptcy?
- Why so many Americans are missing out on the stock market boom
Subscribe to the Week