Ann Curry confirmed Wednesday to USA Today that she will indeed be leaving the Today show, years before she had hoped. Curry will tell viewers on Thursday morning's show. Under a new multiyear contract with NBC, Curry will cover major world news and serious domestic stories for several of the network's various news programs.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The week's best photojournalism
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
Subscribe to the Week