Do poor people eat badly by choice — or by circumstance?
Slate's Tracie McMillan delves into class warfare in the world of food
Some health facilities house as many as five different fast-food outlets, including McDonald's, the target of a watchdog group's campaign.
CC BY: comedy_nose
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week