Do poor people eat badly by choice — or by circumstance?
Slate's Tracie McMillan delves into class warfare in the world of food
Some health facilities house as many as five different fast-food outlets, including McDonald's, the target of a watchdog group's campaign.
CC BY: comedy_nose
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
Subscribe to the Week