Do poor people eat badly by choice — or by circumstance?
Slate's Tracie McMillan delves into class warfare in the world of food
Some health facilities house as many as five different fast-food outlets, including McDonald's, the target of a watchdog group's campaign.
CC BY: comedy_nose
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Twin Peaks: What the newly revealed 'missing pieces' change about the series
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
Subscribe to the Week