tarting Thursday, iPhone and iPad owners will be able to navigate the web using Google Chrome. The browser has all the usual trappings familiar to Safari users, including an incognito mode for trail-free browsing. But Chrome for iOS offers the ability to synchronize across all your other devices — including the desktop — to keep bookmarks, settings, and open tabs in sync. Expect it appear in the App Store later today.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week