Starting Thursday, iPhone and iPad owners will be able to navigate the web using Google Chrome. The browser has all the usual trappings familiar to Safari users, including an incognito mode for trail-free browsing. But Chrome for iOS offers the ability to synchronize across all your other devices — including the desktop — to keep bookmarks, settings, and open tabs in sync. Expect it appear in the App Store later today.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- The Pentagon's troubled, expensive new fighter jet
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week