tarting Thursday, iPhone and iPad owners will be able to navigate the web using Google Chrome. The browser has all the usual trappings familiar to Safari users, including an incognito mode for trail-free browsing. But Chrome for iOS offers the ability to synchronize across all your other devices — including the desktop — to keep bookmarks, settings, and open tabs in sync. Expect it appear in the App Store later today.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 24, 2014
Subscribe to the Week