n a huge setback for the company, Research in Motion (RIM) announced Thursday that a new line of BlackBerry phones, aiming to revive the struggling company, will be delayed until next year. RIM also announced a $518 million loss for the first quarter, raising further doubt about the company's future.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Is it possible to live forever?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The indignity of canine bath time
- How to make the perfect hot chocolate
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: A tribute in photos and prose
- How America's unions can reinvent themselves in the new economy
Subscribe to the Week