In a huge setback for the company, Research in Motion (RIM) announced Thursday that a new line of BlackBerry phones, aiming to revive the struggling company, will be delayed until next year. RIM also announced a $518 million loss for the first quarter, raising further doubt about the company's future.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
Subscribe to the Week