n a huge setback for the company, Research in Motion (RIM) announced Thursday that a new line of BlackBerry phones, aiming to revive the struggling company, will be delayed until next year. RIM also announced a $518 million loss for the first quarter, raising further doubt about the company's future.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- The ugly economics of chicken
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week