In a huge setback for the company, Research in Motion (RIM) announced Thursday that a new line of BlackBerry phones, aiming to revive the struggling company, will be delayed until next year. RIM also announced a $518 million loss for the first quarter, raising further doubt about the company's future.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 7 tips for keeping your man (from the 1950s)
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
Subscribe to the Week