iger Woods won the AT&T National golf tournament at the Congressional Country Club outside Washington, D.C., logging his third win in his last seven starts and, more notably, his 74th career tournament, putting him ahead of golf great Jack Nicklaus. At a still-young 36 and apparently back on his game, Woods will now chase Sam Snead's record of 82 PGA Tour wins. "A lot of media people didn't think I could win again, and I had to deal with those questions quite a bit," Tiger told reporters. "It was just a matter of time."
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
Subscribe to the Week