fficials believe that target shooting and other gunfire are responsible for starting at least 30 wildfires in Idaho and Utah, as well as others in Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico. The public is being asked to limit recreational shooting or use special bullets as the West battles one of the worst wildfire seasons in history. Lawmakers have been hesitant to restrict gun use because of Second Amendment rights, but some legislators have found loopholes allowing states to act in an emergency.
- Fox News has already lost its War on Christmas
- Watch The Daily Show laugh at the EPA's lazy CIA wannabe
- How the vitamin industrial complex swindled America
- How to ace a job interview: 7 evidence-based hacks
- The political columnist you must read
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why does China's Moon Rover exhibit show a nuclear mushroom cloud over Europe?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2013
- Why Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson — and not Alec Baldwin — became a cause célèbre
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
Subscribe to the Week