Apple's component suppliers in China tell The Wall Street Journal that they are prepping to produce a tablet with a significantly smaller screen than the current iPad's 9.7-inch display. Kindle tablets and the new mini-tablet from Google have 7-inch screens.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- In defense of family dinner
Subscribe to the Week