What happens if you get bitten by a radioactive spider?
Unfortunately, Chernobyl hasn't spawned a real-life Spider-Man
A gas-loving spider (yellow sac, pictured) is causing headaches for Mazda, which has to recall 52,000 of its cars to save drivers from possible spider-related fires... or worse.
CC BY: Eran Finkle
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 10 things you need to know today: November 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week