What happens if you get bitten by a radioactive spider?
Unfortunately, Chernobyl hasn't spawned a real-life Spider-Man
A gas-loving spider (yellow sac, pictured) is causing headaches for Mazda, which has to recall 52,000 of its cars to save drivers from possible spider-related fires... or worse.
CC BY: Eran Finkle
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Are hedge funds doomed?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week