OOD DAY FOR:
The tabloid-baiting relationship between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West officially outlasts the reality star's 72-day televised marriage to New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries. [Jezebel]
Liz Lemon's street cred
Actor Donald Glover, also known as the rapper Childish Gambino, debuts a new mixtape with appearances from high-profile rappers like Ghostface Killa, RZA, and… Tina Fey. [New York]
Entrepreneurs in Detroit plan to turn an abandoned set of warehouses into an immersive zombie theme park. [BuzzFeed]
BAD DAY FOR:
A New Mexico woman tries to auction off her "slightly used" soul on eBay for a mere $2,000. [Inquisitr]
A motorist rear-ends another car and drives off, later telling police that she fled the scene because she didn't want her ice cream to melt. [Newser]
A new survey finds that teenagers are more likely to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes or marijuana for the first time during the months of June and July, when many students are on summer vacation. [CBS]
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make homemade marshmallow Peeps
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
Subscribe to the Week