itt Romney's campaign and the Republican National Committee just had their best fundraising month yet, announcing that they combined to bring in more than $100 million in June. The total far surpasses the $77 million haul the campaign reported in May. Romney spent the last month on several big fundraising trips, with stops in California, Oregon, Washington, D.C., and Texas. Supporters in Texas alone are expected to have donated $15 million during Romney's two-day trip. The Obama campaign has already announced that it expected to be out-raised by Romney in June, making it the second consecutive month that the presumptive GOP nominee took in more cash than the president.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Black Death is back
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Why Texas just became 2014's biggest sideshow
Subscribe to the Week