Mitt Romney's campaign and the Republican National Committee just had their best fundraising month yet, announcing that they combined to bring in more than $100 million in June. The total far surpasses the $77 million haul the campaign reported in May. Romney spent the last month on several big fundraising trips, with stops in California, Oregon, Washington, D.C., and Texas. Supporters in Texas alone are expected to have donated $15 million during Romney's two-day trip. The Obama campaign has already announced that it expected to be out-raised by Romney in June, making it the second consecutive month that the presumptive GOP nominee took in more cash than the president.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How to flirt, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Incheon: the next white elephant city
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week