Mitt Romney's campaign and the Republican National Committee just had their best fundraising month yet, announcing that they combined to bring in more than $100 million in June. The total far surpasses the $77 million haul the campaign reported in May. Romney spent the last month on several big fundraising trips, with stops in California, Oregon, Washington, D.C., and Texas. Supporters in Texas alone are expected to have donated $15 million during Romney's two-day trip. The Obama campaign has already announced that it expected to be out-raised by Romney in June, making it the second consecutive month that the presumptive GOP nominee took in more cash than the president.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 7 tips for keeping your man (from the 1950s)
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
Subscribe to the Week