Mitt Romney's campaign and the Republican National Committee just had their best fundraising month yet, announcing that they combined to bring in more than $100 million in June. The total far surpasses the $77 million haul the campaign reported in May. Romney spent the last month on several big fundraising trips, with stops in California, Oregon, Washington, D.C., and Texas. Supporters in Texas alone are expected to have donated $15 million during Romney's two-day trip. The Obama campaign has already announced that it expected to be out-raised by Romney in June, making it the second consecutive month that the presumptive GOP nominee took in more cash than the president.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
Subscribe to the Week