What is the Higgs Boson? A video roundup of hipsters' befuddled guesses
Brooklyn residents fail to peg the Higgs as the once-elusive "God particle," instead suggesting that it's an art installation, a metal band, or slang for drugs
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Head to head: Wild vs. supermarket turkeys
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
Subscribe to the Week