Why Gap will never be great again
Despite the fervent desires of khaki enthusiasts who want the clothing brand to make a comeback, says Rick Munarriz at Daily Finance, Gap just can't hack it anymore
Gap's botched attempt at re-branding may have sparked an emotional attachment to the classic brand among customers.
CC BY: ttarasiuk
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
Subscribe to the Week