Why Gap will never be great again
Despite the fervent desires of khaki enthusiasts who want the clothing brand to make a comeback, says Rick Munarriz at Daily Finance, Gap just can't hack it anymore
Gap's botched attempt at re-branding may have sparked an emotional attachment to the classic brand among customers.
CC BY: ttarasiuk
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week