Why Gap will never be great again
Despite the fervent desires of khaki enthusiasts who want the clothing brand to make a comeback, says Rick Munarriz at Daily Finance, Gap just can't hack it anymore
Gap's botched attempt at re-branding may have sparked an emotional attachment to the classic brand among customers.
CC BY: ttarasiuk
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
Subscribe to the Week