he liberal Alliance of National Forces, led by former Libyan rebel Prime Minister Faisal Krekshi, said Sunday that the party's unofficial preliminary results put it in the lead in the country's landmark parliamentary elections, which were held Saturday — the first vote held since Moammar Gadhafi was ousted. The head of the election commission refused to confirm Krekshi's claims.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
Subscribe to the Week