oogle launched a campaign called "Legalize Love" on Saturday, to promote the legalization of same-sex marriage around the world. "Google intends to eventually expand the initiative to every country where the company has an office, and will focus on places with homophobic cultures, where anti-gay laws exist."
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- Is it possible to live forever?
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Can you 3D print an Hermes handbag?
Subscribe to the Week