n a patent war victory for Samsung, a British judge ruled Monday that the Korean company's Galaxy tablets do not infringe on the designs of Apple's iPad. It's something of a bitter victory though: The judge said that the Galaxy tablets are just "not as cool" as the iPad and "do not have the same understated and extreme simplicity which is possessed by the Apple design."
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- The executioners' lament
- 12 Urban Outfitters controversies [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week