The CEO who earned up to $44.4 million for a few hours of work
Bill Johnson resigns mere hours after utility company Duke Energy buys Progress Energy, pocketing a hefty severence package that infuriates employees
Ousted Duke Energy CEO earns up to $44.4 million for a few hours of work
AP Photo/Sara D. Davis
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week