The CEO who earned up to $44.4 million for a few hours of work
Bill Johnson resigns mere hours after utility company Duke Energy buys Progress Energy, pocketing a hefty severence package that infuriates employees
Ousted Duke Energy CEO earns up to $44.4 million for a few hours of work
AP Photo/Sara D. Davis
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: September 23, 2014
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
Subscribe to the Week