ouse Republicans are readying yet another vote to symbolically repeal President Obama's health care reform. The latest push comes just a few weeks after the conservative-led Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the law. Since Obama signed the health care law in March 2010, the House has voted to repeal it more than 30 times, and all attempts have been stopped by the Democratic-controlled Senate.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Is it possible to live forever?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 11 languages spoken by 11 people or fewer
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- How to make the perfect hot chocolate
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: A tribute in photos and prose
Subscribe to the Week