House Republicans are readying yet another vote to symbolically repeal President Obama's health care reform. The latest push comes just a few weeks after the conservative-led Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the law. Since Obama signed the health care law in March 2010, the House has voted to repeal it more than 30 times, and all attempts have been stopped by the Democratic-controlled Senate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why America needs more billionaires
Subscribe to the Week