House Republicans are readying yet another vote to symbolically repeal President Obama's health care reform. The latest push comes just a few weeks after the conservative-led Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the law. Since Obama signed the health care law in March 2010, the House has voted to repeal it more than 30 times, and all attempts have been stopped by the Democratic-controlled Senate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- This week I learned your coin toss odds are better than you think, and more
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
Subscribe to the Week