House Republicans are readying yet another vote to symbolically repeal President Obama's health care reform. The latest push comes just a few weeks after the conservative-led Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the law. Since Obama signed the health care law in March 2010, the House has voted to repeal it more than 30 times, and all attempts have been stopped by the Democratic-controlled Senate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week