House Republicans are readying yet another vote to symbolically repeal President Obama's health care reform. The latest push comes just a few weeks after the conservative-led Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the law. Since Obama signed the health care law in March 2010, the House has voted to repeal it more than 30 times, and all attempts have been stopped by the Democratic-controlled Senate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- 10 things you need to know today: September 16, 2014
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
Subscribe to the Week