ouse Republicans are readying yet another vote to symbolically repeal President Obama's health care reform. The latest push comes just a few weeks after the conservative-led Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the law. Since Obama signed the health care law in March 2010, the House has voted to repeal it more than 30 times, and all attempts have been stopped by the Democratic-controlled Senate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
Subscribe to the Week